Thursday, April 22, 2010

My randoms.

So i stole this from Kelsey. I needed something to post :)

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was octopus? kinda weird.

2. My best friend is Coty, My Family, kels, ky, shebs, hales, && vick.

3. If I could live in a different era it would be the 70's. LOVE that 70's show. ha!

4. I like when i have one of those days where everything just goes right. and im just HAPPY.

5. If you only know one thing about me it should be i'm moody. so watch out :)

6. My favorite book(s) of all time is hmmm i don't know. Thats hard.

7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is well seeing as how i rarely wear makeup. does chapstick count?

8. Blogging is something im trying to get better at!

9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with oh sheesh. Bradly Cooper is pretty dang good looking. and funny.

10. One of the best feelings in the world is being held and knowing that i am loved.



1. The first thing I do in the morning is go pee.

2. Every night before bed I lay down then have to get back up cause i realize i have to get ready for bed. (i seriously think that happens everynight)

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is play the piano, listening to chill music. or if its needed cry.

4. Something that makes me cringe is blood. gahhh.

5. Social situations are fun as long as im with people i like.

6. I like to collect errr.....memories :)

7. Weekends are for RELAXING from my busy week. and to hang with Coty.

2 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

ooo i love how much you are blogging. we are alot alike :) i do those fill in the blanks every friday you do it too so i can keeep reading.

Karli Hinton said...

ill steal them from you :) so as long as you do them i will :)