Wednesday, May 26, 2010

wednesday is the new friday.

1. The very best thing about the summer is well when i was younger it was the fact that there was no school and i could just do whatever. Now its the days where i make my best money :)

2. My first crush ever was first one i can remember was Jase Langston in like the 1st grade.

3. This may sound really silly but i eat jack in the box tacos at least like 3 times a week.

4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the top of the tube.

5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is ice cream.

6. A random fact about me is ??? im drawing a blank.

7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is.....i dunno. all of it? ha ha sad.

Ive missed a few weeks. sorry!!

1. One fashion trend I really regret is i don't really regret any of it.

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is a smile?? ;)

3. I would describe my personal style as me duh. thats why its personal.

4. My fashion muse is who knows.

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be i have no clue. i would have to sit there and think about it.

6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of the gossip girls. blair, jenny, and serena.

7. Today I am wearing well when i get ready for the day i will wear my buckle shorts and a tank top and cute sandles. now im wearing sweat pants and a tank.

6 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

finally. do a normal update soon, yeah?? :)

Unknown said...

hahaha we are friends- i squeeze my toothpaste from wherever my hand lands when i go to grab it:) which is similar to squeezing it from the top... i think. haha but point is- i am not nice and neat about it like those people who squeeze it from the bottom. ya ok thats the end :) just thought i'd say how cool we are :)

shelbie_howard said...

next...:)
and i decided that these "friday" post things dont count as posting, do something new!!ha

shelbie_howard said...

next...:)
and i decided that these "friday" post things dont count as posting, do something new!!ha

rick.and.kels said...

ohhhhhh myyyyyy goshhhh. so boring kar, we need an update. ill say for shelbie and myself [if she'll agree] we need more frequent updates. pronto.

rick.and.kels said...

ricky showed it to me. yeah its the coolest thing ever. oh and UPDATE!!!!!!