Monday, January 4, 2010

Lets see how my year went, shall we?

Where did you ring in 2009?
sleeping in Kierston’s guest bedroom. I was babysitting while they went to Mexico. And let me tell you, kids wear you out!

Were you in school (anytime this year)?
January-March. Then I GRADUATED :)

How did you earn your keep?
Babysitting, Massaging, Working for Ivy Capital.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
Not for me, but for Coty yes.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
I got pulled over, but no tickets! WHOO!

Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes, some of my friends.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes. :( RIP

Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Yes, whenever I go to Utah.

What sporting events did you go to?
Went to some Hurricane Football games, UNLV football & Basketball games. Alamo’s high school’s football & basketball games. Alumni football & basketball games for Alamo. And I think that’s all?

What concerts did you go to?
The Used. Dang I need to go to more :)

Did you have a favorite concert?
The Used!!

Are you registered to vote?
yes, but in Utah.

Where do you live now?
Las Vegas.

Describe your birthday-
worked. Went shopping with Coty went to dinner, went to my sisters for Brownies and ice cream :) it was weird not being with Kason.

What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2009?
ha ha ha lets keep that to myself ;)

What is one thing you regret from this year?
no regrets. Just live life.

What do you want for Christmas?
that’s a year away.

Any new additions to your family?
Kace Richard Kirschbaum :)

What was your best month?
errr I dunno?

What from pop culture will you remember that happened in 2009?
Michael Jackson died.

How did you ring in 2010?
On the strip with Coty, Michael, Brindy, Jessi & Chanae. DANCE PARTY :) it was super fun.

Who were you with?
I just told you.

What has been your favorite moment?
being independent :) for the most part.

What’s something you learned about yourself?
That I am super emotional.

Made new friends?
oh yes!! So many. :)

Was 2009 a good year for you?
yes it was.

Did you keep your new years resolution of 2009?
I don’t think I made one.

Do you have a new years resolution for 2010?
No, I don’t make them any more. Don’t make them, Don’t break them.

Did you travel outside of the USA in 2009?
sad…no.

How many different states did you travel to in 2009?
Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California, Idaho.

Did you miss anybody in the past year?
family and friends.

What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2009?
oh I don’t even know. I saw a lot.


How many people did you kiss in 2009?
just one :) lucky me.

Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
nah.

Did you treat somebody badly in 2009?
I would hope not. If so I’m sorry.

Did somebody treat you badly in 2009?
girls are crazy. But its all good.

What was your proudest moment of 2009?
living my life.

What are your plans for 2010?
just live life.

What did you learn in 2009?
Life is great.

No comments: